This blog was created to provide a quick reference guide for: Easy recipes, stylish baby products; chic baby shower gift ideas; newborn and infant care products, as well as, eco friendly baby products and toys. We also provide tools for selecting fashionable and efficient clothing and accessories for busy moms.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier, Active




I really utilized the BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier, Active. I actually used it more than my stroller for the first six months. I felt secure when my daughter was younger because the carrier kept her so close to my body. It was convenient to use while walking my dog and It was sporty enough that my husband was willing to use it. The Active version of the BABYBJÖRN carrier, provides comfortable lumbar support and wide, padded shoulder straps for even weight distribution. So you can walk longer and farther.

MODEL 0260 of this carrier was RECALLED, if you have this model number stop using the carrier immediately. For instructions on how to return the carriers for repair, call Regal Lager at (877) 962-8400.

No comments:

Subscribe Now

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz