This blog was created to provide a quick reference guide for: Easy recipes, stylish baby products; chic baby shower gift ideas; newborn and infant care products, as well as, eco friendly baby products and toys. We also provide tools for selecting fashionable and efficient clothing and accessories for busy moms.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kalencom 2-in-1 Potette Plus Potty Seat


I never voiced it but had been thinking this was the single best baby accessory I have ever purchased. Then one day my friend Kat and I were at a park that had no rest rooms. Both of our daughters had to "go," and we utilized these potty seats in the back of our cars. Suddenly we both looked at each other and said (at the same time). "This is the best product." I feel that I owe my daughter's potty training to this seat because, often I would put her in a pull-up when we went places that did not have bathrooms or DESIRABLE bathrooms. It was almost like taking a huge step back every time we left the house. This seat gave me the confidence to take her out in underwear, if nothing else. I highly recommend it, especially if you are having difficulties potty training. Very nice for germ phobics also.

The specs:

Full size travel potty that folds flat into a trainer seat
Contoured seat for your child's comfort and hygienic
Also can be placed on any toilet seat
Non slip, durable and comfortable
Legs lock into place when opened
Folds flat so it can fit in a purse or diaper bag
Uses self-absorbing, disposable liners that discard like a diaper

No comments:

Subscribe Now

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz